Imagine that you are on a hot summer road trip with your family, you’ve got the kids buckled up in the back of the car, when you suddenly realize your vehicle’s air conditioner is blowing out hot air, or perhaps not blowing air at all! Florida summers are no joke, and if you have lived here long enough you know that you need to avoid this scenario at all cost.
Summer’s imminent arrival means your vehicle’s air conditioning system is going to be under a serious strain before long. If you haven’t had your system serviced in a while, now’s the time. While most newer vehicles may simply be able to get away with having their A/C recharged, older models may require a little extra attention. Getting your A/C serviced at the first sign of trouble will save you both money and time.
How to know if your A/C is having complications:
- If your A/C blows only somewhat cooler than the air exterior.
- Strange odor coming into the vehicle.
- At the greatest setting, your vents do not push out much air.
- Banging or rattling sounds when you turn on the A/C.
- There is ice buildup on the compressor.
- You find wet spots or water stains inside your car, particularly near your front floor mats.
Whether you’re experiencing problems with your vehicle’s A/C or you just want to get a service check to make sure everything is working fine, Royal Motors is the place to go. Most people who come to Royal Motors once, come back over and over again because we care, we strive for excellence, and we do things the right way.
Bring your vehicle in and let us handle any and all of your vehicle’s air conditioning problems. Royal Motors is your dealership alternative!
And remember if you bring your vehicle in the month of June, you get a FREE air conditioner check up.