Having issues with your car is not fun, specially when it comes to your car not responding the way it should. The big questions that come to mind when we are experiencing car problems are: what kind of issue is my car experiencing? how can I solve this? how much is this going to cost me?
Electrical problems don’t always announce themselves in a way that is easy to understand. The electrical system is compromised of several components including the battery, battery cables, alternator, starter, and computer system. Problems with any of these components can cause problems with the vehicle’s operation. If you have electrical trouble you may lose your headlights or wipers, your navigation could fail or your car may not run right or even start. To help ensure you know what to look for, here are 5 of the most common signs that there is something going on with your car’s electrical system.
1. Your car won’t start, you turn your key and hear clicking, grinding, or no sound at all
2. Your vehicle runs well, but the headlights dim while you’re traveling at low speeds, or idling at a stop
3. Your car has visible damage or leakage from the battery
4. The interior or dashboard lights do not illuminate properly
5. The brake lights, radio or power windows don’t work
If you are having electrical issues with your car, it is very important to have the problem diagnosed and fixed as soon as possible, so that you don’t end up with a more expensive repair. At Royal Motors we can identify and repair electrical issues in your vehicle. Call us at 407-201-7950 today to schedule an appointment.
And remember, included with every vehicle we repair we offer a fluid check & top off, tire pressure check & correction, and a bulb check at no extra cost. ROYAL MOTORS IS YOUR DEALERSHIP ALTERNATIVE!